Table of Contents
- 1 Best Standard strollers for your baby
- 2 Conclusion
Best Standard strollers for your baby
These are the bigger, more durable strollers available in the market.
They come with all nifty features and are suitable for infants upto the time your toddler does not need a stroller. You buy only one stroller.
We have shown below some of the popular strollers available in the market.
Hey! By the way… any links on this page that lead to products on Amazon are affiliate links and I earn a commission if you make a purchase.
Thanks in advance – I really appreciate it!
- Upto 2 children can sit in stroller seats
- Upto 2 infants can sit in car seats ( sold separately)
- accommodates all Baby Trend Infant Car Seats and select models from other brands to create a travel system
- Stroller accommodates 2 children up to 50 pounds each
- Large basket, and compact fold for easy transport and storage
- suitable for small and big children.
- Back seat is padded well.
- it folds and unfold relatively easy.
- The rear handlebars are sturdy.
- Each kid has their own cupholders.
- Good for all terrains.
- The storage bin is larger than post, but to access you have to go in-between the kids which can be cumbersome
- wheel locks are individual for each rear wheel and hard to press
- Available in knit fabric, leatherette accents and bonus belly bar
- 3-wheel stroller with 8 inch all terrain no-flat tires with front wheel suspension ensures a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Plush padded seat which reclines to a near flat position
- Vented seat top
- Adjustable handlebar suitable for users of all heights
- Hand-operated parking brake
- Large adjustable sun canopy with peek-a-boo windows
- Very easy to handle
- The rubber handle feels better
- Taller handlebar
- Deeper seats- nice for bigger kids
- Very smooth while pushing
- Good for sun protection
- Small storage basket underneath
- No cup holders
- Front tray and parent console to be purchased separately
- suitable for children from birth (with optional Infant SnugSeat accessory) until the child height is approximately aorund 40 inches (101 centimeter).
- Includes toddler seat, rain shield & bug shield-Full size front and rear facing toddler seat-180-degree recline with one hand.
- Adjustable canopy with peek-a-boo window-Extendable UPF 50+ sunshade.
- Combines aluminum with magnesium for optimal lightweight, durable performance-Shock-absorbing front & rear suspension.
- One-step fold, with or without seat attached.
- Large, easy-access basket holds up to 30lbs.
- Compatible with MESA Infant Car Seat – direct attachment, no adapters necessary.
- significantly lighter and easier to get through crowded places with.
- The basket is .huge compared to most strollers.
- It comes with the rain and bug shields.
- It is easy to assemble and put together.
- It is so light and easy to fold up.
- It is compact and easy to move around in stores and shops.
- It has a huge basket on the bottom.
- You have to push front brake UP for unlock
- The stroller is shaky and bumpy to push around, even on smooth surfaces.
- Unique reversible seat design allows baby to face you or face forward.
- Durable, stylish lightweight aluminum frame with large seat area.
- 5-point safety harness
- One hand, 6-position recline (3 rear facing, 3 forward facing) and infant head support.
- Oversized, one-hand adjustable canopy with peek-a-boo window.
- Includes parent cup holder and side storage pocket.
- It glides and maneuvers nicely and is the perfect marriage between a compact and typical stroller.
- The sunshade is a great size and serves its purpose.
- canapoy cover rear facing is excellent (kept it cozy for naps).
- easy to recline or flip from rear to front facing
- steers and pushes easily.
- Setup and takedown need practice.
- small basket (only able to fit a changing pad and ergo360).
- canopy in the front-facing position doesn’t cover babies completely.
- Removable seat for easy transformation into a stylish frame carrier for the key fit.
- Large basket easily accessed from front or rear and for children up to 50 pounds.
- Multi-position reclining seat and all-wheel suspension for baby’s comfort
- Includes a premium convenient parent tray with zippered storage and cup holders
- can be used in 3 different modes – lightweight infant carrier, travel system and full feature toddler stroller
- Stroller features one-hand fold, auto-positioning wheels and a self-standing compact folded position.
- Narrow turning radius
- Smooth wheel rolling
- Reliable parking brake
- Perfect fit for Chicco car seats
- Ample trunk space for diaper bag, water bottle etc
- ONE HANDED COLLAPSE: You need this.
- The cushion inserts in it are great for baby.
- The sun hood is so big and gives generous coverage!
- It doesn’t recline completely flat.
- When you fold it, there’s no latch to keep the fold in place.
- The cup holders are too shallow. A full water bottle tips out easily.
- too heavy to carry around.
With so many options it can be very difficult to choose one.
We have given you the Pros and Cons of each of the famous models and this should help you in deciding what you may need.
You can also read our guide on “ What to look for when buying a stroller“.